- Content Type
AIEEE Solutions 2010 Learnhub Brings AIEEE Solutions in associations with two of India's leading Coaching institutes Aakash and Career Point Detailed Solution and Analysis Download Aakash AIEEE Sol...
After 10+2 board exams most of the students are worried about choosing the right career path. Some students choose the conventional studies and pursue the bachelor courses after their 12th class. But, presently a large number of students follow the latest trend and prepare for entrance exams for some professional courses. Students spend lots of time in preparing for these exams. They put their heart and soul to clear these competitive entrance exams. Some students start preparing for these exams in there 12th and some start preparing for these exams after there 10th class. Aspirants work hard to clear entrance exam of various engineering or medical colleges. Students crack the nut shell of top competitive exams with their hard work and zeal to excel.
The major competitive entrance exams students can take after their 10+2 class:
1. All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE): All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) is one of the most famous exam for admission in engineering/architecture bachelor courses for leading engineering / architecture institutes of the country. Therefore, it is one of the most popular exam for BE/B.Tech aspiring students across the country. The eligibility for this exam is candidate should be Class 12th passed or equivalent from a recognised board or university.
2. Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam (IIT-JEE): Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam (IIT-JEE) is organised and conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. IIT-JEE exam is conducted for those students who wish to take admission in top 15 IITs of the nation. These IITs offers engineering and technology courses to students under various disciplines. This exam is one the difficult entrance exam of the country. To participate in this exam candidate must have passed Class 12th exam or appeared in Class 12th final exam.
3. All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT): All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT): One of the most prestigious exam conducted for medical colleges. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi, for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges across the country. AIPMT consists exam at two levels, first is preliminary and second is main exam. There are 127 medical colleges and 30 dental colleges affiliated under AIPMT. The candidate must have passed Class 10+2 exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English with at least 50% marks. Those who are taking Class 10+2 exam are also eligible to appear in this exam.
4. Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam (AFMC): Armed Force Medical College is a premier institute for medical education in the country. AFMC is managed by Indian armed forces. Many aspiring candidates take this exam to get entry in armed forces. Students doing their MBBS from this medical college are liable to serve at least 7 years in the armed forces after completion of their course. Every year a large number of students appear in this exam and the competition is really tough. Students really have to prepare hard to get through in this exam. A candidate must have passed Class 10+2 exam with aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
5. National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam (NIFT): National Institute of Fashion Technology is premier institute for design management and technology and conducts entrance exam for its various courses. Candidates those who are interested in fashion designing courses take this exam for securing a seat in this prestigious institute of the country. Every year candidates from various parts of the country appear for NIFT entrance exam to get admission in its bachelor and master design courses. This institute is the most popular design institute of the country and offers all sort of designing courses to the students. A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination. Candidates with a 3 or 4 year diploma recognised by AICTE or State Board of Technical Educations can also apply.
6. National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED): National Entrance Examination for design is amongst the famous entrance examination for undergraduate programs in design. It is one of the most popular entrance examinations for all the candidates aspiring for a career in design. For admission in National Institute of Design and other design institutes the candidates are shortlisted according to their scores. This is one of the national level exams conducted for all aspiring candidates. A candidate must have passed Class 12th exam in any discipline from a recognised board or university.
7. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT): Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance examination conducted by 11 National Law Universities for admission to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programme (LLB & LLM). All the aspiring candidates who aspire to build their career in law field appear in this exam to secure a seat in one of the law University of the Country. To be eligible to appear for CLAT, a candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination with not less than 50 marks.
8. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT): Birla Institute of Technology and Science conduct this admission test for its bachelor engineering programmes for its Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa campuses. The pattern of the exam is not conventional, it is online exam. Every year a large number of students appear in this exam to get admission in this prestigious engineering college. BITS provide opportunity to board toppers for direct admission in to these institutes without any entrance exam. To be eligible to appear in this exam candidate must have passed Class 12th exam from a recognised board or university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
9. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts all Indian Joint Entrance Examination for admission to B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration program. This three year program imparts all necessary training and knowledge which is important for this field. In India 24 institutes providing training in hotel management are affiliated to National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised board or university with English as one of the main subjects.
10. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA): Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India conducts National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA) to recruit aspiring candidates to the Army, Navy and Air force wing of the National Defence Academy (NDA). The course of training is for three years. A large number of students appear in this prestigious exam after their Class 12th exam. The candidate should be Class 12th passed from a recognised board or university.
Image Credit : lanraga
This free service allows you to connect with top engineering universities & colleges around the world. During the process you will be matched with universities & colleges to which you qualify.